TikTok is on the rise and is now streaming as the trending social media application with two billion downloads. The one billion TikTok users always love to watch the unique content from creative brands and creators. Many businesses are enjoying their success through TikTok. It is the perfect place to gather highly engaging audiences with massive responses for your brand.
Nowadays, social media has become the heart of marketing for brands and businesses. People show much more interest in watching visual content than the image. Since TikTok is entirely a visual platform allowing shorter videos for 15 to 30 seconds, brands can gather engaging audiences.
Storytelling brings a better experience for creators and influencers to increase their ROI. Brands can convert their audiences into customers with effective and actual content through TikTok.
Set up your brand towards success with your TikTok presence and increase traffic and sales with the following content ideas:
#1. Hashtag Challenge – An Important Factor For Brand Success
Hashtags are the mainstay on TikTok to find trending content that users are looking for. Incorporating hashtags on your content can give you better results, but creating a hashtag challenge can quickly make your brand viral. Hashtag challenges are nothing but encouraging your audiences to create a similar video as you did and publish it on their page by using your specific hashtag.
When each audience uses your hashtag, your content becomes famous overnight, increasing brand awareness among different users. But, keep in mind that you should prepare a simple video where all kinds of users can participate in your challenge.
Look at some tips to make your own challenge:
- Make it easy; for instance, make easy dance steps to show your teaching skill.
- Make it fun to celebrate your brand with massive audiences.
- Set a goal in your mind. Make a clear objective that you want to achieve on this challenge.
#2. Educate Your Audiences
Most people think that TikTok is only for creating lip-syncing videos. But the real fact is, many TikTok users are ready to learn new things from others. TikTok is an excellent platform to share unique and informative content with global audiences. When you prepare an educational video about your business, your target audiences will listen to your content since they already have an interest in your brand.
When you share informative content, it boosts views on TikTok video, increasing the audience’s traffic towards your content. You can also build huge audiences by preparing educational videos to help your audiences.
Even many doctors are on TikTok because it is the perfect place to gather the attention of adults. They can create trust by sharing healthy tips with their audiences, and later, those tips can make them become their customers.
#3. Influencer’s Partnership
When you work with influencers or creators on TikTok, it provides an opportunity to connect with their loyal audiences. Since influencers gather audiences with their authenticity, their followers will be loyal to the influencer’s words. As a brand, you can gain the techniques and ideas to create content to grab audiences’ attention.
Find the relevant influencer fit for your brand by using the hashtag #sponsored on the Discover page. With the influencer’s content about your brand, you increase brand awareness and make people land on your website to know detailed information.
Few Ways And Tips To Work With Influencer
- Allow creators to take your account for a few days to publish content and promote the same on their TikTok page.
- While running a hashtag challenge, partner with influencers to promote your brand to their audiences.
- Find the perfect influencer related to your niche to get value for your product and gain potential customers.
- Give freedom to them for creating your accurate content.
#4. A Link On Your Bio
TikTok users drive in your profile if they find your content interesting. Capture their first visit with your interesting information about yourself. First, make your content display on the For You page to bring your audiences to your profile. Then convert them from a visitor to a follower with your bio information.
Many brands fail to fill out their profile completely. But more traffic to your website comes only from the link on your bio. Fulfill the visitor’s expectations with the coherent information on your profile. You also have an option to include a link in your bio. If you are lucky, you will have a mandatory option to add a link or follow the simple steps:
- Move on to your profile and select the three dots at the top corner.
- Sign in your email by selecting “Join TikTok Tester.”
- Once signed in, you will receive a message to update your TikTok application.
- Then, download it from the application store, where you will get an option to include a link after the update.
#5. Go Live And Build Trust
Visual appearance is the main phenomenon responsible for building the audience’s trust for your brand. TikTok helps you to achieve it with the Live feature. Increase audience engagement by coming up live with exciting topics. It becomes the perfect place to show your online presence to your audiences.
Get potential customers by showing your product and explaining the features to your audiences. Clear their doubts immediately on the live, which creates a strong relationship with audiences and increases sales conversion. Go live by clicking on the + icon in the middle of the tab menu.
The only criteria for performing Tikok live is to have more than 1000 followers. But brands can achieve it by following the above points.
#6. Increase Audience Engagement
TikTok is the perfect place to gain the audience’s attention with your creativity. Prepare content in a way that intends your audiences to leave a reply to your video. Or, encourage them through your great caption to leave suggestions about your brand in the comment section. If the ideas are good, use them in your business to convert them into your potential customer.
The most important strategy on TikTok is to respond to all comments to overwhelm your audiences with your reply. Gain higher engagement by below techniques:
- Create engaging content to get more likes and also hit like for your audience’s content.
- Encourage your audiences to share your fascinating content with their friends.
- Prove your presence by interacting with your audiences.
#7. Post Content At The Right Time
Your followers will watch your content only if they are present on TikTok. So, before publishing your content, know the active time of your audiences. When your audiences are active, there are many chances to watch your video if it looks engaging. TikTok has an inbuilt tool to find the audience engagement called the Pro account. Launch your account to the Pro account on the setting option and track your audience’s performance.
Your consistent and exciting content publishing at the right time gains the audience’s engagement and increases traffic. Here is the average best time to post your TikTok content:
- Monday – 6 AM, 10 AM, and 10 PM
- Tuesday – 2 AM, 4 AM, and 9 AM
- Wednesday – 7 AM to 8 AM and 11 PM
- Thursday – 9 AM, 12 PM, and 7 PM
- Friday – 5 AM, 1 PM, and 3 PM
- Saturday – 11 AM, 7 PM, and 8 PM
- Sunday – 7 AM, 8 AM, and 4 PM
Get the reaction from your audiences by posting your content at the best time. The actual active time of audiences is more important than they are awake.
#8. TikTok Ads – An Investment
The advertising feature on TikTok brings your target audiences towards your brand and makes it popular. When you gather target audiences who already have an interest in your brand, it becomes easy for you to convert them to your potential customers leading to an increase in revenue.
Brands can perform various types of TikTok ads, and the most important types are below for your use:
- In Feed Ads: These ads appear on the FYP, which is similar to ads on Instagram. It is marked as sponsored, and the ad length is 9 to 15 seconds. Also, include a CTA button to drive audiences to the required place either to increase traffic or sales.
- TopView Ads: It is a full-screen video that appears 5 seconds after opening your TikTok application.
- Brand Takeover Ads: it is similar to TopView ads but appears once you open your TikTok application.
Think TikTok ads as an excellent investment and increase revenue to your brand with massive audiences.
TikTok is an engaging platform with endless opportunities for brands to gain loyal customers and audiences. Obtain a quick increase in sales by using the above tips and enjoy your business growth on TikTok!